Monday, January 11, 2010

maria kalman.





I know many of us have been following Maria Kalman's Pursuit of Happiness blog over at the NY Times. I was sad to learn that the George Washington post she did in December was her last, but very happy to find out that these posts she will be turned into a book. I adore her book The Principles of Uncertainty, and think her work in published form would make for the greatest gift.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger abigail said...

I was really sad when I read it was her last post.
You're right about the book, it'll make a great gift!

January 11, 2010 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Well Hello Chicago said...

yes-- i can tell that you and i both love us some NY Times reading :)!

January 11, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home